As another year draws to an end, we wanted to take a look back at the blog in 2019. In case you missed any of them the first time round, the five most viewed posts for the year were:
- Handel and the Bank of England
- Houses are assets not goods: part 1 and part 2
- The ownership of central banks
- Opening the machine learning black box
- What happens when ‘angels fall’?
We hope you enjoyed the blog in 2019. Happy New Year and we look forward to you reading our posts in 2020!
Belinda Tracey, Managing Editor